Need some training equipment for your session? No problem. You’re welcome to bring your own, but you’re also most welcome to use whatever we have here. The following kit is shared between our rooms, and anything listed is available on a first-come, first-served basis. If you wish to reserve something in particular for your session, please ensure you tell us when booking:
The following equipment is available for general Health & Fitness training:
- Swiss Balls – For core fitness and balance training. We have four 65cm balls available.
- Medicine Balls – For resistance, CST, and plyometric training. We have five balls of various sizes/weights available.
- Kettlebells – For resistance, CST, and plyometric training. We have three bells of various sizes/weights available.
- Leg Weights – For resistance training. One set available.
- Resistance Elastics – For resistance and plyometric training. Three sets available.
- Pull-Up Bar – For bodyweight resistance training. One available.
- Yoga Mats – For stretching, asanas, and floor work. Four available.
- Jigsaw Floor Matting – Can be laid in minutes, covering up to the entire floor area of either training room.
- Abdominal Roller – For core fitness training. Two available.
- Fitness Twist Board – For core fitness training. One available.
- Skipping Ropes – For cardiovascular and plyometric training. Four pairs available.
- Human Anatomical Charts – For demonstration. One showing the Skeletal system, one showing Musculature.
The following equipment is useful for martial arts training, or striking-based fitness workouts:
- Focus Pads – For martial arts and fitness training. Eight pairs available.
- Kick Shields – For martial arts and fitness training. Two available.
- Elbow & Knee Pads – For martial arts and bodyweight training. One set of each available.
- Head Guard – For martial arts training. One available.
- Sparring Gloves – For martial arts training. Three pairs available.
- Hand Wraps – For martial arts training. One set available.
We also have the following equipment specifically for Wing Chun Kung-Fu training:
- Live Wooden Dummy (Mook Yan Chong) – One available, permanently wall-mounted.
- Three-Section Wallbags – Three available, permanently wall-mounted.
- Balance-Beam – One available, adjustable for all sizes, for one or two people.
- Butterfly Knives (Bart-Cham-Do) – Two sets available.
We also have a selection of equipment for Escrima and weapons training:
- Rattan Sticks
- Training Knives
- Bokken Swords – Three available
- Rattan Staffs – Two available
- Bo Staff – One Available
- Replica Revolver & Holster – One available
- Police-Style Anti-Stab Vest – One available
Make A BookingOur Rates